cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource not getting CIFed in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to CIF resource/work centre from R3 to APO.

While CIFing there is no erroneous queue seen in APO inbound but still the resource is not CIFed in APO.

Also, Resource is properly maintained in R3 up to my knowledge.

Pls provide solution or at least discuss about your ideas behind CIFing.

Regard,

Shoaib.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoaib,

Check following 2 things:

1) Check if the Material & Location is available into APO. Also that there is an active IM for both of them.

2) When you generate the IM thru CFM1, you can see a section where it will be mentioned

"Resource ----> and number of resources selected by the system". Check if your resource is been picked up IM for transfer.

Also there is a button for consistency check. click on that and check if it is showing any error message.

3) Once the IM is run, it pops up a message "Application Branch Log". View that log and check if the IM is transferring the Resource or not.

Do let me know your findings.

Regards,

PP.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB,

By changing Inbound CIF settings  now i can CIF resource.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Shoaib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoaib,

1) Check the scheduling tab of the workcenter

2) Make sure that the location is CIFed before you sent the resource

3) Check the IM model and make sure that the workcentre is selected properly

Regards,

SIncy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shoaib,

Review general considerations for resource/capacity integration at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/dc/85ef3735450b33e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Make sure your expectations match the settings in ERP CFC9 (immediate transfer of changes vs transfer via period jobs)

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shoaib

Also check that the resource is really not CIF'ed - resources in APO have a prefix and suffix, so its easy to miss seeing them. When searching for resources in /SAPAPO/RES01, search with wildcards -*ECC_WORKCENTER*

Rishi Menon