cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch between insp type and insp plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error when creating an insp lot for the service order , as Mismatch between insp type and insp plan

Regards

Waseem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which T code you are using for creating Inspection plan for service orders' & which Inspection type.

Have you explored IA01 or IA04 T codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Z Insp type and we are using a customised t-code wherein we create a insp lot , i have checked quality management settings in Mtrl master and insp plan setup , second i checked QP03 settings

How do i see which inspection plan is linked insp type , Appreciate your great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its Inspection plan usage that is linked with the Inspection type & not inspection plan unless you mention the task list indicator in the QM view inspection type.

Looking at your explaination it is very difficult to tell from here ,where you have one wrong as its Z.

As per my last post ,Tell us the inspection type that you are using ??

Secondly let us know whether its STD msg ? if yes what is msg number ? .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

Yes you are correct, In material master when i click on Inspect Setup a check box is marked saying - Insp with task list

ZFDE is inspection type and ZUS is the usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume ZFDE is inspection type is of origin 14 .

So explore T code  IA01 or IA05 for task list creation.

Maintain Inspection type & usage combination in Inspection type customization in Qcc3-->inspection lot creation-->define inspection type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit

I think all the settings are correctly maintained , and insp origin is 90 which is miscellaneous where in all the Z type insp type are all assigned, i presuem there is some custom code written for the same, i will check the same

Thanks for all your prompt reply appreciate your help on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure its insp origin is 90 ??.  It must be 89 & as you said there must be hard code value for the same.

You can very well get that when its not std msg type .

Debug ....its simple.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sujit

we have cracked the issue , there was a custom code written for this which is linked to usage and insp type and you are correct 89 is orgin it was typo error, Your help was much appreciated.

Answers (0)