cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suitable transaction to delete definitively all this PRs quickly by one clickher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

One of our end user have created many Purchase requests. say about 230 PRs and now he wants to know a suitable transaction to delete definitively  all this PRs quickly by one click,

The Transaction that he used is in CJ20N, where he deleted the PRs one by one, and it takes very long time,

Some PRs were transformed in Purchase orders in that list and the POS are /will be closed.

Any idea on this?

Regards

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure any standard transaction avaialability to delete PRs enmass.

As you said you can delete one by one using CJ20N(you can only delete component and not the PR) or ME52N - here you can select the line item click on trash can so that status of PR would be set to deleted. If PO exists against PRs then you need to delete first PO line item and then delete the PR and component in reverse way to get rid off.

check this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1208337 which would be helpful to you. I have't used this functionality and so can not give you more details on this one.

Curious to know are you interested to PRs are components. Demands are generated as from components through CJ20N. If so then delete the component from PB so that demand will automatically deleted. Or was it manually created PRs if then set the delete in line item.

Take to be taken if PO exists or any costs posting against exists then system will not let you go to delete.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Answers (0)