cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dates are populated in CJ20N (date created, released, TECO’d, closed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mentor's

Recently I have uploded lots of projects through BAPI upload program. once the projects get successfully uploaded it's by defult comming into REL status.

We are also closing the project through LSMW. Now business wants to view status change dates of project through CJ20N transaction code.

My question is, is it possible to view status change dates in CJ20N and why the dates are not populating?

I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

In order to view status change dates, you need to tick 'Change Documents' in 'Status Management' section of project profile. This will work for WBS status change documents for new projects created after this change. Similar config is available in parameters for network type if you want to see network change documents.

After making these changes, you can see status changes in CJ20N itself. Click the i button after status and follow Extras>Change Documents.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check  the BAPI you are using. You need pass a parameter in BAPI for creation of change documents. Your technical consultant can help you out for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I will ask my technical team to check the same.

Regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow suggestions as furninsed by our friends and after that, you can also have it using program, go to transaction SA38, and enter RBSVCDOC in the field "Program". Select the Execute button. Insert your WBS/Network object number, and select the tick box "SHOW_ALL" Execute the program.

It will show you all the status against the object.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your reply, the problem is solved.

Regards,

Amlan

Answers (0)