cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi/User Exit Macro Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to build a Badi/User Exit Macro, in internal table I_T_LINES, I found there is a field MARKED. However, I don't see any marked row information will be passed to the Badi. Does anyone know what's the usage of it? I would like to know which row and/or column are being selected by users, so that I can base on a specific planning objects to do my calculation. Any feedback are highly appreciated, thanks!

Best Regards,

Phenix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phenix,

MARKED would refer to the selection made by the user. When you would use the Badi macro, then SAP would check if any row or column has been clicked by the user, and hence is in "marked" state.

T_I_LINES would have all the rows in the planning view. Wherever, the row would have clicked by the user, field MARKED for the corresponding row should be X or something like that.

So, you can do a READ on the table T_I_LINES for fields MARKED = X if you want to find out what rows the user has selected.

Similarly T_I_COLS would have information on the columns and you could do calculations based on marked columns if you like.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

thanks for your feedback. I just used debug mode to test those internal table, but I was testing against the user-exit version. Maybe, the badi version is enhanced to support marked row/column, I will implement the badi directly and have a test on it. At least, I know it should work, many thanks.

thanks,

Phenix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

We have implemented the Badi version of the advance macro. However, even i selected a row before executing the macro, the marked field in I_T_LINES structure is still empty. Would you please let me know how can I capture the selected row/column by user? many thanks

Best Regards,

Phenix

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phenix,

were you able to achieve this ?

Answers (0)