cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Delivery Order after Delivery Completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a SO with order quantity 100 pcs, Upper and Lower Tolerance limit is 5%.

At first, I create a DO via VL01N with picking quantity 100 and post the Goods Issue.

So, now the Delivery Status for the SO line item is Fully Delivered.

My question is how can I create a subsequent DO with 5 qty (to hit the Upper Tolerance Limit 5%) after the Delivery Status for SO line item is Fully Delivered?

My requirements are:

1. The SO quantity should remain unchanged

2. No additional line item should be created in SO

Please advice.

Thank you

Regards,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no possibility to change the quantity like this in the delivery and this requirement can not be met. As discussed above system takes tolerance into account with reference to the full quantity it does not check the tolerance once the quantity is fully referenced. Meaning of tolerance itself suggests that system needs to consider in this case 5% plus or minus but when you enter the quantity as 100 then there was no question of tolerance. So the conclusion is that you can not implement this requirement in std way and through development may be possible I am not sure.

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tolerance is checked when delivery for SO is more or less to close referencing. Not when SO qty is fully delivered.

To allow adding more delivery qty, SO qty will have to increase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, based on my user requirements, the SO qty should remain unchanged and I should not allowed to create a new line item also