cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Configuration setup required for Commodity code in Global Trade Services.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know the Configuration setup required for Commodity code setup in Global Trade Services.Help from your side will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your ,reply its really helpful,I would like your help regarding an issue

We have recently  loaded Commodity code ( CN8 ) . Some commodity code have external unit of measure NAR in the file.The german customs expects for these commodity code in customs declaration document at item level supplementary unit of measure should have ST ( Stuck) in place of NAR. Both the unit of measure have been maintained.Can you please suggest what further needs to be done to convert NAR to ST .

Thanks & Regards

Amit Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I want to learn GTS module, but could not get enough material on it.

If you are already working on SAP GTS, could you please tell me , how did you start Initially? Did you take proper training from Authorised institute?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,

Mayank

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank,

please note that the GTS Forum is not the place to ask other people how they learned GTS... If you want to learn more about SAP GTS, you can attend a GTS100 or GTS 200 course at SAP Education and additionally go through the Configuration and Master Guides.

The GTS Forum is here to help other customer with their specific GTS issues, not to exchange information on how one did learn GTS...

Thanks for your understnading.

Best regards,

Christin

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Amit
Your question is a bit broad. Have you gone through the configuration guides for your relevant GTS release. This should provide you with enough information to setup the commodity code configuration eg regarding setting up the nubering schemes, uploading the comodity codes with /SAPSLL/MAEX_UPLOAD_R3, etc. You should also check the IMG documentation under:

SPRO > SAP Global Trade Services
General Settings
Numbering Schemes
Define Numbering Scheme for Commodity Codes

Also the help documentation should be of assistance. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts10/helpdata/en/4a/ddc57455992472e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

Hope this information helps to get you started.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ann

I want to learn GTS module, but could not get enough material on it.

If you are already working on SAP GTS, could you please tell me , how did you start Initially? Did you take proper training from Authorised institute?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,

Mayank