Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to calculate proportional in SNP???

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

Planning area in SNP does not contain proportional function so how can i calculate proportional in snp?

please show me

thanks so much

hungth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hungth,

As you correctly mentioned, proportional factors won't be normally relevant for standard SNP.

What is it that you want to achieve?

Thanks - Pawan

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pawan,

I want KF 'So luong tien can dieu hoa' based on KF 'Co cau mong muon'(%) that calculated by KF 'Ton kho ke hoach' in SNP.

Do you understand my expectation?

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hungth,

Your reply didn't clarify your requirement clearly for me.

Did you create these custom KF (Key figures) as time series or order series?

If they are order series, it needs more investigation to see if something is possible. Most likely design would become extremely complex, or you might not even have a solution.

If these are time series KF, then it might be possible to take these KFs to a DP planning area, or to a cube, do the relevant calculations and then copy the data back to SNP time series KF. This would be feasible only if you plan to do such activity once in a day or at some lower frequency. Definitely this creates complexity in the design, so evaluate carefully if you really need this.

Thanks - Pawan

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hungth,

As Pawan mentioned, it is quite difficult to understand your statement.

I want KF 'So luong tien can dieu hoa' based on KF 'Co cau mong muon'(%) that calculated by KF 'Ton kho ke hoach' in SNP.

There is no support for proportional factors in SNP similar to DP. However, we can manage it with macros provided we know the details.

Do you mean by

"So luong tien can dieu hoa" = "Co cau mong muon'(%)" of "Ton kho ke hoach" (i.e. X = Y % of Z and assuming 0 < Y < 100)

If the above statement is correct, then you can use a simple of macro as shown below.

Step: 1..n iterations

"So luong tien can dieu hoa" =  "Ton kho ke hoach" * "Co cau mong muon" / 100

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hungth,

You did not reply to my question. Are these times series or order series?

PS: For time series, something might still be possible. Doing something with order series could be quite complicated and also depends on WHEN you want to do the above calculation (foreground or background).

PS: One comment. Do not customize the system too much, and try to use standard as much as possible. Otherwise, during upgrades you could face issues. Also if you need any kind of change in a highly customized system, it's a big pain apart from project/support teams facing issues in keeping the custom functionalities working.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SNP proportional factors can be percentage or values.

Please look into the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/66/29fb672fbe11d398240000e8a49608/frameset.htm

Calculated proportional factor using /SAPAPO/MC8V - Calculate Proportional Factors.

For example, your have 3 planning objects, proportional factors are maintained as the following two ways:

Total     100          |     Total      50

PLOBJ-1    20       |     PLOBJ-1    10

PLOBJ-2    30       |     PLOBJ-2    15

PLOBJ-3    50       |     PLOBJ-3    25

You'll get the same result, when a key figure get disaggregated based on these proportional factors.

Hope the information is useful

regards

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

As you know in SNP you can not add proportional key figure. so you can not use   /SAPAPO/MC8V to calculate Proportional Factors.

please tell me another way.

thanks

hungth