cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing problem when create return order with ref. to another sales order

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to create a return order with ref. to the sales order and I have assigned the pricing procedure:

sales order: ZS0001 with condition type like ZS01 - List price and some other discount condition types, freights and surcharges

return order: ZRE001 with condition type like ZS01 - List prices, discount condition types, freights and surcharge, some handling charges for return, and also ZRE1 - the return value

Since I want to have the original sales price as reference when creating return order, so I set the condition ZS01, discount condition types, freights and surcharge in ZRE001 as statistic so that the value can be copied from the original sales order, but won't bill customer.

Besides, in the copying control, sales order -> sales order, I set the pricing type to copy pricing unchanged. However, I have encountered a problem that for those condition type I expect to be statistic, it appeared to have the same behaviour as the original sales order after creating with ref. to the sales order. (the condtion types for ZS01 with the condtion value copied from the sales order is not set as statistic!). When I set the pricing type to "carry new pricing", the condition types are set as statistic, but the value can't copy from the sales order.

I would like to ask how can I copy the condition value, and yet the statistic flag is set correct during creation of return order with ref. to sales order. Is there any pricing type that can satisfy my need? (actually I have tried all the allowed pricing type and seems can't achieve this....)

Does any expert please help? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the Pricing Procedure ZS0001, keep the condition type ZRE1 as manual condition. Also ensure that condition type ZS01 is not mandatory. When you create a return sales order, you can make the value for ZS01 as nil & maintain price for ZRE1.

As per my understanding, you want only one of the price condition to work in calculation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already set ZRE1 as a manual condition. My question is that how to change a condition type to statistic during creation with ref. to sales order, and yet keep the condition value.

Doc 1, pricing procedure ZS0001, with condition type ZS01 as mandatory condtion

Doc 2, pricing procedure ZRE001, with condtion type ZS01 as statistic

When create doc 2 from doc 1, the condtion value is copied but changed to statistic.