cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP mobile application (iPhone)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to implement the SAP leave Request (iPhone) application, for that we have configured SUP 2.1, SAP NetWeaver Gateway server 2.0 S P03 , We configured the SUP as per the instruction in the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/2132117 and it works in the previous version of iPhone application(able to communicate with the backend). But after the update of SAP Leave Request 2.2.0 version we are getting an error message”Error occurred during user activation; check your logon credentials and try again”.
So kindly provide us some information about this Error message.

Thanks & Regards

Fibeesh C.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fibeesh,

If your application version SAP Leave Request is using client SDK SUP 2.1.2 then this error message is expected as this SDK is not compatible with server server SUP 2.1. Please upgrade your server to 2.1.1 or higher version and test again. Hope this helps you to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Manne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manne,

Thank you for your great support, let me upgrade SUP Server and I will let you know.

Thanks & Regards,

Fibeesh C.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manne,

In order to upgrade the SUP installation, I am not able to find the installation
file for SUP 2.1.2 in the Sybase Product download center  https://sybase.subscribenet.com/
,  In this site I can only find Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Enterprise Development Server Windows 32/64-bit , So is there
any other way to get the installation file or upgrade the SUP.

Thanks & Regards,

Fibeesh C.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SUP 2.1.2 is an EBF file,

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you for your valuable information.

Thanks & Regards,

Fibeesh C.A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manne,

You are right, after the SUP 2.1.2 upgrade we are able to communicate SAP leave Request (iPhone application) and SUP server. Thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards

Fibeesh C.A

0 Kudos

Well, I have the SUP 2.1.3 and I still get the error "NSCFCalender components:fromDate]:date cannot be nil"

Thanks

Answers (0)