Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure commission in sap sd

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client business is manufacturing of electrical and electronic goods, when customer place a sales order through dealer the goods should be delivered to the customer and billed, but the company is offering 5% commission on each order For dealer  . How to configure this in SAP . Pls some one help me.

THAnk YOU,

PRANAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranay

As far as i understood, this is your scenario. you do sales to dealer and in particular case, if you are selling directly to customer through dealer reference, then you have to give them commission.

For this, copy a condition type for discount(say K007). Maintain appropriate access sequence and condition records which suits your requirement. Then assign the condition type in pricing procedure. Maintain G/L assignments in VKOA.

The commission agents can be maintained in partner functions. Make sure that the commission agents are selected during sales order creation.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As our experts said, kindly create condition type for commission and assign particular GL account in VKOA as well as you can maintain commission partner in Partner functions.

Thanks

Shibu

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies while creating the condition type what type of functionality we have to maintain i mean like what type of condition class,calculation type etc. and also what type of PF we have to maintain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain condition class A Discount and surchargge and calculation type ( Percentage or amount etc)

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also consider using rebate agreements. Depending on complexity, customer and dealer relationships maybe in partner functions or customer hierarchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI pranay,

Configure the comission 5% in pricing procedure .

Define condition type and place the condition type in pricing procedure & maintain condition records.

Try once hope it will works.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI pranay,

Define condition type and place the condition type in pricing procedure & maintain condition records.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI pranay,

Regards,

Raviteja