cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination is not happening for the ZOR sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created an order type ZOR for local sales coping the standerd order type OR.

After creating a sales order when when I am going to create delivery batch determination is not happening for the ZOR sales order.

But it is working fine for the OR sales Order..

Its a typical behaviour of the system.

Kindly suggest how to correct it...

Regards

Venkat..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the item category the same in both cases? If not, check if the "Auto Batch Determination" flag differs in transaction VOV7 between the OR & ZOR cases.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have activated batch at sales order level but check weather you have activated at delivery level.

To activate batch at delivery level go to transaction "0VLP"(Delivery item category) and check the field automatic batch determination and also check the itemcategory determination at delivery level, Check the usage is CHSP is assigned or not.While assigning batch search procedure assign it to sales area and ZOR.

I hope your problem will be solved .

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

Please provide the screenshot of the error, also Material is one and the same for both OR and ZOR Sales Orders? Is your material relevant for batch determination?

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Noel,

My material is same in both the sales document type.but for OR its doing fine and for ZOR is not determining the batch when I process the delivery in the VL01N.