cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Authorizations for End_User_Logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the minimum authorizations for the End_User_Logon user in GRAC_UIBB_END_USER_LOGIN service?  I only want end users access to PSS and to create requests for SPM ids.  I am able to view the end user page, however upon clicking on any link, I receive the following error message:

What has happened?

The URL call http://fer-hrmdl01.ferro.com:8005/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/grac_oif_request_submission_eu was terminated because of an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in system GD1 : The ASSERT condition was violated.
  • The error occurred on the application server fer-hrmdl01_GD1_05 and in the work process 3 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CHECK_END_USER_APPLICATION of program CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_UTIL===CP
    Method: WDDOINIT of program /1BCWDY/0B27Z8OVFJCX39E5LK1E==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_COMPONENT_DELEGATE~WD_DO_INIT of program /1BCWDY/0B27Z8OVFJCX39E5LK1E==CP
    Method: DO_INIT of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_COMPONENT===CP
    Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP
    Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP
    Method: IF_WDR_COMPONENT_FACTORY~CREATE_COMPONENT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP
    Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT_USAGE~CREATE_COMPONENT of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT_USAGE========CP

I don't receive this when I add SAP_ALL or the default roles but I want to limit users to specific request types.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

You not only have to put the User ID/Password on the End User servce, but there are several services ending in "_EU" that also need to have this configuration as well.  You can use the WebDynpro configuraton settings from SE80 to change the WebDynpro screen to remove any unwanted links.

Please review these notes:

Note 1628387 - UAM: End User Logon application requires re-logon

Note 1599247 - Hide Fields from the End User Logon Page

Note 1604983 - Add a custom message on the End user Login Screen

Thanks,

Kevin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

Please provide the necessary authorisation and you'll be able to see GRC 10.0 home page and you can also create a request in Access Request Management, If possible you can also provide authorisation for t-code NWBC to the end-user .

Thanks & Regards

SHAHBAZ AHMED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthew,

Please go to SICF & open the service , maintain the logon credentials for a "system user/communication user" & password.

It will work & not throw any dump.

Also note it many cases the links like "Reset password" , "Change name" on the login screen does not work and SAP has agreed that those links are not valid and can be disabled .

Use  note 1677218

Thank You.

Regards,

Victor