cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Sender Adapter Deactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo guys,

we are working with an IP started by a Web Service call from a Business Service using a Soap Sender Adapter.

Everything works.

As we have to test also connections errors, we modify the Adapter setting status "Inactive". The intention is to receive an error from the WS call...

On the contrary the flow starts with no problems!

We try also creating a "false" Soap Adapter and changing it in the Sender Agreement... Nothing... It works!!

Is it possible to stop an XI Web Service for a certain period?

Thanks!

Ilaria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the url with which you are making the SOAP request to XI ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this the full URL...?or do you have some more parameters like sender.servcice, sender.interface etc ?

Also let me verify this...that the communication channel is in active status(after it is in 'INACTIVE' state)..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The call is performed by XMLSpy and the endpoint is exactly the one I wrote before, only BS and CC (I removed all the other parameters proposed by the original generated endpoint from the WSDL).

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried with the full url as proposed and see if that would make a difference...?

please try this also...use the full url...delete the sender agreement and activate the deletion...see if it makes a difference...

Also if you want to create an error, use a invalid user id to get http 401 back...

Former Member
0 Kudos

No difference with the complete URL.

I've already found another way to test my connection error, thanks.

I'm only thinking this is a bug....

Thanks for your suggestions anyway!

Bye

Ilaria