Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart (PReq): BBP_PD 045 User xxx is already processing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Using SRM 7 extended classic scenario

We had a situation on April 6th where a user created a self approved shopping cart. However, before the SRM system was able to generate a PO number, the user went in to edit the shopping cart. The shopping cart got approved, but no PO number was generated.

I checked RZ20 and can indeed see the error message there. I also checked SM12 and there are no lock entries as it is now 7 days since the shopping cart was created.

I executed FM BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT in production, entered in I_OBJECT_ID and I_PO_GUID. This however, did nothing.

I was able to recreate this scenario in our development environment, but I noticed one difference. The status of the shopping cart in our development system was I1111 (Item in Transfer Process) but in production, the status is I1129 (Approved). From analyzing the development and production shopping carts in BBP_PD, I can also see that the production shopping cart does not have an object key.

PROD DEV
StatusDescriptionStatusDescription
I1015Awaiting ApprovalI1015Awaiting Approval
I1021CreatedI1021Created
I1038CompleteI1038Complete
I1106Shopping cart orderedI1106Shopping cart ordered
I1129ApprovedI1129Approved
N/AN/AI1111Item in Transfer Process

When I execute the FM in development I enter _OBJECT_ID, OBJECTKEY and I_PO_GUID and this creates the SRM PO number successfully

Where can I go from here

Thanks for your help.

Bernard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to execute BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, providing the cart header GUID.

If follow on document is not being created, probably there is an exception occurring due this process.

You can try to debug this transfer to find out the issue.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this also -

FM  -- BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT

From RBEI,

Snehal

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi REBI SRM,

Ethe issue got resolved as I ran the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER. After this the follow on document are created. The issue probably poped up because the cart creator opened the cart in edit mode after 4-5 mins the cart was cerated, so the system might have tried to update the cart at the same time but failed to do so(found this in BBP_PD).

Also, there is only one approval for this cart and that too is auto approved by the system.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

But as per your above information it shows approved state only.

I think it is stuck with approved state.

Please run this report, it will help -->

This is the new report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER to change the status from

I1129      Approved

I1111          Item in Transfer Process

to

I1112           Error in transfer/ transmission

Or Try this -

For the above case - SC may have both status:

- "Approved" is a functional status, result of approval WF

- "Error in transfer" is a technical status, result of transfer process.

BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE and all BBP_PD* functions are always used to update SRM documents.

All the logic is not inside those functions, but also in programs calling those functions. There are other functions called to simulate an action, possible or not depending on the status:

- approved SC can't be changed in "Check status" (so the transaction will only use BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL but not UPDATE

- approved but erroneous SC can be changed by the admin (not by the requestor), here you can enter in change mode, and BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE will be used.

Last point: if you are ordering product, there will be an R/3 check with the plant. So if this plant does not exist, an error would even prevent you from ordering the SC.

From RBEI,

Snehal

mithun_kukke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

What is the error message in RZ20. Also try executing the program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED and then try to re-run the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER as Ricardo mentioned.

Regards

MKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

Please try with the following.

1.  Please check any entries in the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB

2.  Execute clean_reqreq_up report if any entries in above table

3.  In the Shopping cart Monitor, select the shopping cart and click on " Create follow on document",

If the following document is not created,  please refer the OSS note 1649794 to know the correct status of
shopping cart.

Best Regards

Ram

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi REBI SRM,

I have a similar cart but it is shown as approved in the "Approval Process Overview" tab, but when I am checking the cart details in BBP_PD it is shown as in Held status,

Stats:

Status        Description                     Inactiv

HEADER     I1009          Held                                 X

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval              X

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1106          Shopping cart ordered

HEADER     I1129          Approved

Can you please suggest me how to resolve this issue ?

Tejas87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is it been approved by all the approvers? Also check if the user hasn't made changes to the existing shopping cart.