cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item does not exist, Msg VL331 when confirm SAP TO with HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am posting this it could solve my issue earlier...

Please help me with followed error message when i was confirming a TO generated for a outbound delivery,

"Item 90001 does not exist, Msg VL331 when confirm SAP TO with HU"

Packaging material maintained correctly for the material and i entered source SU number and where it is showing above message..

---------

cannot implement the note 760806 as the logic was already included with the higher version of my sap. Also in outbound delivery there is no item no with 90001 i guess it pulling a general message..this is happening on;y with very few materials only which i could not replicate again...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is ur handling unit material type are you allowed to display line item packing material qty ?If yes have determined the packing line item for the delivery type.It seems some link is missing .90001 ideally generated in delivery either batch split material or packing material.Check which TO are you confirming ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sridhar.. I been checking all config settings for this issue..we are not displaying line item packing material quantities in delivery or in SO. I have standard sap settings for delivery type LF and not sure where to maintain packing material to order type, any further inputs...

Thanks for replying to my other questions also..

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In packing material type configuration you can find whether you are allowing line item in delivery or not.If it is active then you need to allow delivery for packing material line item.Right now i do not have SAP system.If you are able to find ok other wise let me know i will share screen shot tommorow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised a customer message where they are saying to implement oss note 1452569 but still it did not work, checking again note 564075 released recently.