Did you mean: 

Over Delivery Billing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

i created a sales order with 10 quantity with excise duty

Price Rs100, Quantity 10

Excise Duty is 12% of price - Rs.120

and did over delivery with 15 qty and while doing billing, Quantity is showing 15 but excise duty is calculating only Rs.120 instead of Rs180. we can make the excise duty rs.180 with the help of UPDATE tab - option C or G in Condition Tab. Our client requirement is that they will not do manual update in invoice. we need automatic update of excise duty in invoice even though we are done over delivery.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue

Thanks

Shibu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to revisit your pricing procedure since this is a similar issue which you had posted already.

Since for all excise condition types (Excise Duty, Cess & HECess), the calculation type would be percent, system will automatically calculate the value based on the assessable value flowing in condition tab.  Also since you had confirmed that you have maintained the correct percent in VK11, check what "From-To" step number you have assigned.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Calculation is percentage only that is why system is picking up the maintained percentage from Base price. i assigned base price as condition base value and it is showing in sales order. but when we do over delivery, system should calculate excise duty on the basis of delivered quantity but here excise duty is copying from sales order which means lesser quantity excise duty. i could resolve the issue in order go invoice then condition tab and click on UPDATE button and select G or C option. but our client dont want to do manually. kindly help me to resolve the issue

Regards

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shibu.

If delivery based billing than just Check your copy control( VTFL) and change the condition type as per required ( I suggest use "B" - Carry out new pricing)

For your Reference Screen shot mention below

Thnaks and Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

your suggestion is excellent but here , we cant maintain carry out new pricing as we are manually entering the Price at sales order. if we maintain the Billing Quantity B , Price will not be appeared in the invoice/.

Thanks

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shibu C,

In sales Order change the Condition value manually than system will take the same value in Billing means it not applicable for Per TON (Example) it applicable for whole document. So you need to change pricing procedure Setting as per requirement. 

===============

Thanks and Regards

Sujit

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

You can Set Pricing as =G in Copy controls VTFL so that only Taxes will be Redetermined.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I tried with C as well as G, we are not getting expected result.

Thanks

Shibu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure what exactly your issue is.  If you want to prevent over delivery tolerance, the same can be achieved via the item category.  On the other hand, if the excise value is not flowing properly, then as I already said, you need to check your pricing procedure.  System, while generating billing document, will always copy quantity from delivery to billing and the excise value should be fetched automatically.  Unless, you show your pricing procedure, it will be difficult to provide a solution.

G. Lakshmipathi