cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO RECORD NO OF DEFECTS IN ONE CATALOG.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I have a scenario , such that i inspect the material which come from paint plant.In that i observed different problem in one piece like,Pinholes, Scratch,shade variation etc.All this defect i mention in a catalog and i make one MIC like paint defect and i want to mark all this defect in resulting recording at once how it possible.

eg   Catalog name- Paint Defect

1)Pin holes

2)Shade variation 

3)Incomplete Paint

4)scratch

5)Patches

6)Blister.

All this i mention in one catalog & Make a MIC of paint defect.While resulting recording,whine i click on catalog, i observed all defect in it,But while selecting i am not able to select more than one defect at a time.So how can i record this.

Best Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

I try to suggest a simpler way to address this.

1. First of all these should be created as defect codes under catalog 9 in QS41
  2. Instead of that, I guess you have opted these options as selected set of catalog 1
  3. In result recording, you can not select multiple options
  4. What you can do is, create only 1 qualitative MIC as Visual inspection with catalogs as OK and NOT OK
  5. If ok you need not record defects
  6. If not okay, then click on defects tab in the same screen
  7. You will be directed to defect recording screen. Here fetch the defect codes which you have created in step 1. You can record multiple defects here.
  8. Make sure that you click on multiple selection item icon

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Rao,

Thanks for your valuable input, But in QA32 screen when i go for defect recording, i am not able to find the multiple selection item tab,which us specify in the above message.

Best Regards,

Asif

Answers (0)