cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank is transfered as '%20' in SC item description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we use the Classic Scenario Employee Self Service with SRM 7.0 as Add-on on ERP 2005 Enhancement Pack 4.

The Catalog of a vendor is working ok after defining call structure..

But there is only this problem: the item descriptions are not transfered correctly into a SC. Blank is displayed as '%20', for example:

'Pen Number Two' is displayed as 'Pen%20Number%20Two'.

I tried with several Codepage and setting BYPASS_INB_HANDLER and so on.. but nothing worked.

Thank you for any clue and help.

Regards

Christina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

I guess you need to contact the supplier.

Also please check with the supplier on what OCI version they are using.

For SRM 7.0, SAP is recommending OCI 4.0.

After adding item in supplier portal and when you click on transfer to SRM, immediately do a right click and then click on view source. It would show the OCI parameters getting transferred from the supplier portal to SRM shopping cart. Check if the same description is coming in this file. Please forward this file to the supplier to have a look into the issue and make the necessary fix.

Thanks & Regards,

Aswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswini,

thank you very much for the answer.

Particularly for "After adding item in supplier portal and when you click on transfer to SRM, immediately do a right click" to see the OCI parameters.

I always do this on the page where the button 'send to SAP' is, to see the OCI parameters, which works for many other vendor catalogs. But for this catalog, it only works when I first 'send to SAP' and then immediately do the right click like you said.

Best regards

Christina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

Great to know that it worked

Regards,

Aswini

Answers (0)