Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication: Delta modification : Report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC : SLG1

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to update delta modification of replicated vendors vendor from R/3 to SRM via BBPGETVD. When we go to SLG1, there is an error stating "PSR : Function module ‘BBP_REMOTE_CLNT_CHECK’ is not available" where PSR is system name. I have verified and there are no modifications updated.

We are in SRM_SERVER5.5 with SP06. What could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rahul Mandale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is due to Configuration Error.

<b>Please check RFC Destinations -> R/3 Connections are properly maintained in transaction SM59.</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Atul,

I could replicate vendors but could not replicate modification. I have replicated vendors here. If RFC connection error then there should not be replication of new vendors itself.

What could be the reason?

Regards,

Rahul Mandale

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In Customizing for vendor synchronization, you define between which mySAP or ERP backend systems and the EBP System you wish to automatically synchronize the vendor master data. This setting is necessary in order to start a job-based execution of the synchronization, so that the vendor master data that is newly created or changed in the backend is updated regularly in the EBPSystem.

<b>Customizing for Vendor Synchronization consists of two parts. In the first part you make those settings that are valid for all backend systems. In the activity Make Settings for Each Backend System you can define or display detail data for the individual backend systems</b>.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Answers (0)