Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c folders creation - SRM 7.0

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am testing My demo system. I am testing the functioanlity of C-folders which is configured by senior team .

Please correct me my understanding if I am worng:

C-folders can use by strategic purchaser or by vendor.

Strategic purchase while creating Rfx or Auctions he can click on "Collbaration" . that will create a c-folder rite?

in attachement tab we can upload attahcemnt.

while creating RFx U uploaded some test attachement and I click on Collboration -> create , facing error: "Attachment Set data incorrectly filled".

Please just explain me the steps to test this fuctionality...

Before click on Collboration can I create anything..Am I missing anything??

System is already configured..I am not able to test properly.

Thanks in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

C-Folders supposed to be used by both Buyer(Srategic Purchaser) & Supplier(Contact Person).

When you click on upload/add attachment it actually uploads file(s) to C-Folder. It can be done in both the cases of RFx & Auction.

Regards,

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your prompt response.

here I can upload the attachemnt. After that if I clcik on "Collboration" error is coming.

Is Upload attachement is enough? if yes then what is that button "Colloboration". (here two tabs are there create and assign).

Thanks,

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If already documents are there in C-folders, where I need to check those docs in portal ?What is the path in portal??

I hope it won't availble in SAPGUI?

Thanks

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

C-Folder document will be available in Portal. There will be tab; that you need to look for. As well attachment can be sent to Technical Evaluator.

Now when you setup C-Folders it is created for Buyer & Supplier by default. So as a buyer you just need to upload it not to create it.

Regards,