cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic forwarding of Service message to SAP during out of office hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Auto forward of service message to SAP during out of office hours is  not working for me. I have made all the required configurations to make it work.

Made changes to call hours to the BP(Key user) and made necessary configurations to the action profile that is assigned to the transaction type. Still it is not forwarding Very Priority message to SAP raised by the key user during out of office hours.

Kindly some one suggest what else need to be done further to make it work.

Thank you

Leela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leela Raghupatruni wrote:

Hi Experts,

Auto forward of service message to SAP during out of office hours is  not working for me. I have made all the required configurations to make it work.

Made changes to call hours to the BP(Key user) and made necessary configurations to the action profile that is assigned to the transaction type. Still it is not forwarding Very Priority message to SAP raised by the key user during out of office hours.

Kindly some one suggest what else need to be done further to make it work.

Thank you

Leela

Hi, Leela.

You should maintain business hours not for key user, but for his organization.

Please, check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I did maintained business hours for the Organization not for key user. I have assigned   AI_SDK_STANDARD Action profile to transaction type SIVA. And implemented SAP Note # 1084744.

Still it is not forwarding the message to SAP.

Thanks

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leela Raghupatruni wrote:

Hi Artem,

I did maintained business hours for the Organization not for key user. I have assigned   AI_SDK_STANDARD Action profile to transaction type SIVA. And implemented SAP Note # 1084744.

Still it is not forwarding the message to SAP.

Thanks

Leela

Does action of automatic sending to SAP has red or yellow status in your message? Is there any error text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I am creating a ticket as a key user and checked the ticket which has to be forwarded to SAP autiomatically. Action status in Action log for Automatic forwarding  of messages is showing green. However when i close that ticket and refresh it, the status is still showing green and in the overview it is not showing up under sent to SAP.

Thank you

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leela,

did you maintained the relationship between key user and organization (is contact person for...)?

Also, check this note: 1320697 - user's time zone is different to the system time zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

We have maintained the relationship between key user and organisation( key user as contact person for organisation).

And correction note mentioned in the note 1320697 is not applicable in this case as we are havinbg SAPKITL438 service pack in our SME system and this corrections are inbuilt.

Now i have created a new status called Forwarded message automatically to SAP and added that to status profile(SLFN0001) which is assigned to SIVA transaction.

However, it is frowarding the 1 Very High Priority message to SAP but also forwarding any message created directly to SAP even message that got created within Bussiness hours. I removed that status from that status profile (SLFN0001) and checked. this time it is not even forwarding the 1 Very high Priority message to SAP.

Can anyone suggest what needs to be done in this case.

Thank you

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Leela.

I think you should use status profile SLFC0001 which is default for tr. type SIVA. Status automatically sent to SAP already exists in this status profile and it should work well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I cant see status profile SLFC0001. By default SLFN0001 was assigned to SIVA. I have created one status " Send to SAP automatically" and added the same to that status profile. However, it is sending all the messages created to SAP directly. Can someone let me know what settings has to be done in the status that i have created " Send to SAP automatically" to make it work properly.

Thank you

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leela,

What version of Solution Manager are you using and what is the SPS level?

If you are using Solution Manager 7.0 SPS20 or lower, SAP Note 1353965 may be of interest to you.

Regards

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

We are using Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1.

Please find the below highest service package levels for Solution Manager that we are using.

1)      SAP_APPL   --- is 0026  -- SAPKNA7026

2)      ST – 400, Level--0028

SPS--SAPKITL438

Kindly suggest what needs to be done further.

Thank you

Leela