cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of SPL List Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have changed our list provider at the turn of the year from Customsinfo to Bundesanzeiger. Therefore we created new list types for Bundesanzeiger. Currently we have list types of both providers in our customizing.

When screening BPs it is possible to screen only with specific list types (in our case : the Bundesanzeiger list types), but when screening transactional transmitted documents, there is no possibility to restrict the screening only to specific list types.

Due to the fact, that we don't want our old list types to be taken into account, we want to delete them. Our first step was to delete just the list types in the customizing, but after resetting the buffer and creating all indexes new, the old custominfo list types were still taken into account.

Has someone changed his list provider already and can point us to the right direction how to proceed? Which side effect could occur for e.g. the audit trail if we delete the whole lists including their content.

Best Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

One more question from my side: how did you delete list types with SPL entities? As I know, it's impossible manually delete list type if there are one more spl master associated with these list types.

Could you give any clues about your manual operation?

Thanks

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

For me it seems that manually deleting list types is possible. I just went to the customizing and deleted the list type under our legal regulation "ZPLUS".

The fact that I was able to delete them does have some interesting side effects (it seems that it is not intendet to delete list types where spl master data still exists). If I want to go to the SPL master record within a list of a deleted list type via transaction Menu->SPL->Master Data->Maintain Sanctioned Party Lists: Im not able to display the master record, due to missing list type (Entry ZPLUS BOE does not exist in /SAPSLL/T608L (check entry)).

Best Regards,
Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

Note 1710663  will be released soon to fix this issue. Please follow the steps after you apply this note:

1. Reset Application Buffer

2. Generate Comparison Terms

3. Aggregate Comparison Terms

4. Transfer Comparison Indexes into TREX if TREX is active

5. Generate business partner terms

One comment again: I don't recommend that you manually delete list type(s) to accomplish it.

Thanks

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

thanks for the support regarding this issue. Since you don't recommended this solution, we went with the workaround and just set the valid to date for the affected list types to today. We did this with an easy Z-Report. We are currently testing this solution.

Best Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

As I know, you can define the selection criteria like data provider, list type to perform SPL screening.

e.g. please refer to t-code /sapsll/spl_chsb1lo (/sapsll/spl-chsb2lo) , you can find the selections above

in Sanctioned Party List tab.

3x

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

Thanks for the advice, but that solves the problem only partly, because transactional transmitted documents still get screened against every list type. When we do a masterdata screening you are right and we select only the list types we need. For transactional Data I have not found a possibility to do the same.

Thanks,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

You may have two options to accomplish it regarding your case.

1. Create a new Legal Regulation to associate with SPL master provided by specific data provider. And you then have to deactivate the previous legal regulation.

2. Delete list types you don't need (Don't recommend). And please execute the following t-codes

a. /sapsll/spl_reset

b. /sapsll/spl_st01

c. /sapsll/spl_stbp

c. /sapsll/spl_id01

d. /sapsll/spl_sttrex if TREX is active

Thanks

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

In our current configuration I would prefer Option 2. But this is not working as suggested. We already deleted the old List types. But the SPL Master Data from them is stoll take into account. Maybe you remember, we had some Dumps in our System which you fixed with a note. But despite the fact, that the old List types are delted now, they are still used in transactional document screening. Why would you recommend option 1?

Thanks,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

That's because all of SPL entities shall be selected from databases during SPL screening whatever the list types are deleted or not. This is reason why I recommend you choose 1st option.

Maybe I try to see whether this logic is correct or not in the relevant procedure(s). If it's bug, I will directly create a note to fix it and back it to you.

Thanks

Boer