cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Portal Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As we are using SRM7.0 with Enterprise Portal.We have Configured Enterprise Portal to access SRM properly.As we have set the profile parameters in RZ10 for FQDN properly.When I test the connections from SICF it is showing me ok.When I am trying to open a transaction in Enterprise Portal for SHOP, I got the following error in the first screen as:

SAP NetWeaver Application Server Help
SAP

400 Bad HTTP request

Bad HTTP request

Error:-21
Version:7200
Component:HTTP_FILTER
Date/Time:Fri Apr 13 11:38:28 2012
Module:http_auth.c
Line:585
Server:HOSTNAME_SRA_21
Error Tag:{0001000f}
Detail:illegal request

© 2001-2009, SAP AG

While in the second screen I got the following error as:

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://keonsrm:8021/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_gaf was terminated because of an error.

Note
  • The following error occurred in system SRA : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (hostname statt hostname.<domain>.<ext>).
  • The error occurred on application server hostname_SRA_21 and in work process 7 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP
    Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP
    Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

• If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system SRA in transaction ST22.
  • If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server hostname_SRA_21 in transaction SM21.
  • If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process 7 in transaction ST11 on the application server. hostname_SRA_21 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
  • If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 300 -u: EMPLOYEE01 -l: E -s: SRA -i: KEONSRM_SRA_21 -w: 7 -d: 20120413 -t: 114403 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION -X: 14DAE9B5839D1ED1A1A5FB8A5579E60E_14DAE9B5839D1ED1A1A5FB6A895B860E_1 -x: DC2F85E1AB52F1D5860E14DAE9B5839D

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Kindly help me out to resolve this issue.Awaiting for reply.

Thanks

Ajitabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we can see RABAX_STATE message from above, it is caused by short-dump in the backend system.

Please check T-CODE ST22 from the backend.

Thanks