cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update condition price in Sales Order by manually although the price maintain in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a requirement in pricing condition Sales Order, i want the condition price ZXXX automatically update from VK11 but it also should allow if I change the condition price directly from Sales order to be updated manually. Is it possible to update  condition price (by manual update in SO and also via VK11)? How should i have the configuration in condition type (v/06) and pricing procedure? Please advice. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but it also should allow if I change the condition price directly from Sales order to be updated manually

Do the following:-

1)  Set the condition type as manual in V/06
2)  Check the box "Amount/percent" and "Value" under the tab Changes which can be made
3)  Finally, assign "B" for the field Pricing Type in copy control; only then, system will fetch the condition record irrespective of your sale order price.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already follow all the step suggested, but it still doesn't work.

Is it any related from Item Category that maybe also impact for this condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to your condition type controls you will find Manual entrys :C manual entry has priority

During sales order processing you will find price from condition record, you can change that manually if you require

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already set "C" in manual entry condition type, but the condition price still can not update manually in SO. Should something update also in  pricing procedure? FYI, access sequence exist in this condition price because the price also maintain in VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you don't need to maintain anything in pricing procedure, set "C" into manual entries condition type ,maintain whatever price u you want through VK11 by selecting key combination "material"

By this it is possible to get a price which u maintained in VK11 as well as you can change it manually

by the way which condition table u r using to upload price through VK11??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already set "C" but it still doesn't work, please see below capture screen. Did i miss something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i suppose that the condition type is ZA1 for which you want to make the settings is it so , than remove the tick mark from manual entries and than try it..make sure you have used condition table as 4 (material) while maintaining the price through VK11.