cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Quantity in Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have switched off Availability check, No MRP. I am creating a sales order with one sales line item having multiple (mixed type) schedule lines. One schedule line for delivery from unrestricted stock and another with third party ordered stock (while saving sales order it will generate PR). It is confirming only quantity of the first schedule line and not for other.

Why it is not confirming the another schedule line quantity?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As i understood from the discurtion you are not getting confirmed schedule line for third party item,

Anyway third party item is not relevant for avc & tor.

make sure that you have maintained RLT(replenishment lead time) in material master, so system can perform forward scheduling based on no of days you mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not that it is not coming in third party item. If I enter third party schedule item in first place then it is confirming the quantity. and not confirming for second schedule line.

It is not coming in second line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you don't have stock available and in your scope of ckeck it is without RLT, then your schedule line can't be confirmed. Also check fixed qty/date in avc control screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not activated MRP or Availability.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have not activated availability check? Check transactions OVZG & VOV6 to verify that it is indeed switched off.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that you availability check is activated or not.

Regards,

Rahul