cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer workshops on "Analytic Applications” and "Data Warehousing."

sachi_sakthivel
Explorer
0 Kudos

The above workshop is being offered in Chico, CA in June when I am scheduled to teach summer school.  Can you offer the same course in Milwaukee, WI in July?.  I am scheduled to teach a course on Business Intelligence in Fall.  Without some training, I will not be able to deliver a meaningful course.  I am really desperate and I will appreciate it if the same course is offered in Milwaukee, WI in July.  Thanks and regards.

Sachi Sakthivel

Bowling Green State University

OH 43403

ssakthi@bgsu.edu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heather,

I would be interested in attending in July as well. I have a teaching conflict that prevents me from attending in June as well.

Speros

HDM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sachi,

We will note your request ... if we get significant interest, we will consider adding another class.  That said, in the past we have not had enough demand to schedule the topic more than one time in the summer.

Best,

Heather

sachi_sakthivel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Heather:

Thank you for the response.  I understand that SAP UA cannot offer a workshop without sufficient mass. Is there a way for me to find out people interested in having a BI Workshop in Milwaukee, WI in July 2012.    If possible, I would like to broadcast a message to find out members interested in this workshop.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

S. Sakthivel

ssakthi@bgsu.edu

HDM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sachi,

We can't broadcast to everyone; however we will be happy to collect responses here and along with the other discussion threads where someone expresses interest in a session, emails folks send to the UA team and so on.

Heather