cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMDB issue - SOLMAN 7.1 - No technical system assigned to Java Application Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm having an unexpected issue after applying SP04 for SOLMAN7.1. After the upgrade, I couldn't see any entry in the LMDB, so I decided to re-run the synch between SLD and LMDB (as mentioned in other threads), and I can see my 3 entries back (BTW, it tool less than 2 hours whereas it took half a day for the first load before SP04, I don't know if that's relevant).

- I03 for ERP6.0 EhP5 (App Server ABAP).

- SOL - App Server ABAP - Solution Manager.

- SOL - App Server Java - Solution Manager.

When I try to configure anything for the Java App Server, I'm getting the message: "There is no technical system assigned to extended SID 'SOL (JAVA)' in LMDB", but I can't even add anything manually. I cannot open the maintenance window for that system, as I'm getting the same error message. and that means that I cannot remove the system either and re-start the synch and see if that solves the problem (I can remove the ABAP systems without any issue).

It is somehow an empty entry that I can neither remove nor modify. Any suggestion on how I can proceed?

Regards. Raúl.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Perhaps this blog can help you 😉

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2011/12/17/sapadmin-how-to-assi...

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

former_member235680
Active Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Can you run SLD data supplier from Solman Java in visual admin and then run the LMDB delta job in SM37 and see if it helps?

Thanks,

Jagadish.