cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we find the FI document related to mileage entered on an expense report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are developing a report that links the FI documents to the individual line items on trips.   It seems as though mileage is treated differently than the other expense types and we have not been able to find a table that allows us to link the mileage amount to a specific FI document. 

Thanks

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no "amount" of Kilometer stored or line item. All data can be found in cluster tables. (check transaction PRTE for one specific trip).

BTW for what do you need a report of fi docs and line items? Would like to understand business need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not really gotten that much into the details to understand the exact requirement just know that the developer is having a difficult time with finding the linkage for mileage and the FI document.   I believe we have a work around - sorry if someone out there is interested in the workaround as I am not the developer so once again do not have the details. 

I wanted to close this with a staus of closed but unanswered but only saw the "assumed answered" choice.

Regards,

Sandra