Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management at Product Level.A Solution to be Verified.Help Urgent

samjalees2000
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Here is the scenario:

According to my customer's legacy system they had open different customers masters for a single customer due to credit management on product level.

As a solution I have opened different credit control areas on the current system,

At the sales order level ,through abap ,credit control area could be entered at sales order.that means I will have not to open different sales area.They are nearly nine credit control areas

Through this I am expecting to have different credit exposures due to different credit control areas.

My Question is whether this suggested solution will work or not?

Secondly, how the payment made received for the customer will hit the desired credit control area or not.

Thirdly,How the balances will be uploaded as I want different credit exposure for a single customer according tio credit control area.

Regards,

Sam Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Since you are working on multiple credit control areas. You need to ensure following:

1. Open line items to be uploaded must be divided per control area

2. outgoing invoice must a credit control area (As achieved by you thru user exit)

3. While entering incoming payment the credit control area msut be mandatroy field.

4. While issue Financial credit and debit note the credit control area must be mandatroy.

Howvever at the same time please check with your client whether incoming payments are coming per control area or not. If payments are coming per control area ite is Ok else you would be required to rethink on whole process as it will be operationaly difficult to manage credit limit per conrol area if collection is single.

Rd's

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Since you are working on multiple credit control areas. You need to ensure following:

1. Open line items to be uploaded must be divided per control area

2. outgoing invoice must a credit control area (As achieved by you thru user exit)

3. While entering incoming payment the credit control area msut be mandatroy field.

4. While issue Financial credit and debit note the credit control area must be mandatroy.

Howvever at the same time please check with your client whether incoming payments are coming per control area or not. If payments are coming per control area ite is Ok else you would be required to rethink on whole process as it will be operationaly difficult to manage credit limit per conrol area if collection is single.

Rd's

Sanjay