cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in BD64 filter for CREMDM Mesage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am changing two Vendor belonging to two different account groupsand trying to filter their outbound movement based on account group., I have maintained values in filter for distribution model in BD64, Both the Vendors are getting passed instead  of only one. We need to restrict the vendor idoc generation based on Account group (KTOKK), Pur org (EKORG) and Co.Code (BUKRS) 1.    Change pointers are maintained or message type – ADRMAS & CREMAS 2.    Change pointer relevant fields are maintained for ADRMAS & CREMAS in BD52 3.    Parameter for distribution model is maintained in BD59 for CREMDM message type only and not for CREMAS & ADRMAS The current parameter is ALE Object type KTOKK (ACCOUNT GROUP). How can we add additional parameter (ALE Object type - EKORG – Pur org & BUKRS –Co.Code in E1LFB1M segment ) also as filter criteria’s in BD64 4.    In BD64 distribution model, I have set Account group -ACT GRP2 as filter value for distribution model. Vendor- VENDOR_1 (Should not get passed ) Account Group – ACT GRP1 Vendor – VENDOR_2 (Should get passed ) Account group- ACT GRP2 After changing the Vendors, I am generating CREMDM Idoc for incremental data change of vendors in Dev system using MDM_CLNT_EXTR  and delta variant : Do i need to maintain CREMAS also in BD64 in distribution model or define change pointers for CREMDM also ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

please follow the instructions of SAP Note 1035601. It is not recommended to use an IDoc filter if you transfer records via MDM_CLNT_EXTR. Using the selection criteria options of MDM_CLNT_EXTR, you can make sure that only these records are distributed that you really want to distribute. Especially using IDoc filters for delta mode extractions can lead to unforseen errors during the extraction.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to create filter for Account group field, KTOKK, then activate change pointers BD61 generally, and BD50 for specific message type.

To create filter for KTOKK, go to transaction code BD59, select the CREMAS message and add the required field, in your case KTOKK, dont worry if you get an warning/error message just continue.

Then in BD64, create filters and add the values for the account group.

Ensure that only those values have been added for which you wanna trigger the IDoc.

For CREMDM, you need to maintain, MDMRECEIPT message type.

Try this and update the post

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated change pointers for ADRMAS & CREMAS,

Cremas is already having ktokkk, Pur ORG & Global Co.Code as filter criteria, but the doubt I am having, as the idoc is getting generated of CREMDM type (which is combination of ADRMAS & CREMAS),

Shouldn't I maintain the filter criteria for CREMDM for KTOKK, EKORG and BUKRS ??

How ever ,I ahve maintained filter criteria KTOKK for cremdm and given filter value, but the filter is working for only one value and not mutiple values (which is strange).

I have done setups with multiple values in past and they are working fine..

MDMRECEIPT is also maintained in BD64 for Distribution model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to set the selection criteria in the MDM_CLNT_EXTR, for CREMDM.

Specify the account groups on the screen for delta loads.

I dont see distribution model being used in case of CREMDM.

Regards,

Abhishek