cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned revenue on wbs from sales order not updated after invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have the following question. When I create a sales order with WBS element as account assignment, I see correctly the planned revenue in the PS reports. When I post goods receipt and invoice for the sales order, I would like this planned revenue goes to 0

Is it possible? Could you help me?

Thanks

Regards

Raffaele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think this is possible and it is logically correct. Consider the case where costs are involved. You plan some costs, post actuals which might be greater than or less than the planned costs and then you do the settlement. Settlement collects the costs from the sender and posts it to the receiver, which in effect nullifies the actual costs accumulated on the sender. However, the plan costs remain unchanged in the reports.

Similiar thing happens in case of revenues. Hope i was able to explain that properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

my idea is that planned revenue have to work as commitment item in purchase order... when a good receipts is posted, the commitment item goes to 0

It is possible to have something similar for the revenue?

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, this is not possible.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Raffaele,

As Gokul mentioned, that's not possible in the standard system.

Planned costs and revenues will not change because of actual values being posted.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You planned costs and revenues will remain there and these figures will not change because of actual cost posting.

However, you can maintain work sheet outside of SAP and monitor if you are looking for a kind of variances for what is planned and what is available if so.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Gokul said this is logical infact. If planned revenue becoming zero when you are posting actual then at the time of Result Analysis , how POC will be calculated ?

I think you come up with the need of revenue becoming zero.

Regards

Raghav