cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In extended classic scenario, the PO created in ECC system is not getting updated in SRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are using extended classic scenario.

The process is running fine SC - > PO (in SRM) -> Corresponding PO (In ECC). The issue is PO created in ECC system is not appearing in the backend documents for the PO in SRM, when we check in portal.

I have run the BBP_GET_STATUS2 Job, but still when I check the PO in SRM portal, there is no entries in the backend documents.

regards

Arindam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Can you check the following notes 729967, 1339572, 1323700, 1229092?

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With BBO_GET_STATUS2 run report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. Then you can see documents in Portal screen.

Youd should schedule these reports.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

BBO_GET_STATUS2 run report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, both these report are already scheduled.

Anything else to be checked.

regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

I hope that you are using 7.01 version and above.  (Let me know if wrong).   Please check the varient for BBP_GET_STATUS_2.   We have to maintain CS between .... and .... days and SC time frame.  Correction instructions delivered with the note 1676082.  Please check and let us know the results

Best Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

You are right we are using the SRM 7.01 version. The PO is created in the ECC system, but the SC in SRM system does not get updated with the PO Number.

Please note when I am running the Prog -  BP_GET_STATUS2, I am getting this message.

On the basis of the data, no changes possible. But the RFC destination call is OK.

Can you please sujjest.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarindam,

Can you check with Basis team,  is there any authorization problem for RFC User ? You can also refer the notes 1491645 and 1605516.

Best Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please run these two reports and check the whether pO is getting updated in SRM.

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

If not please run FM : BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER.

Regards,

RBEI/SRM / Naga.