cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Numbers in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have some materials that have serial numbers and I am using continuous Inventory in WM

When I carry out a count and I have a gain or a loss How do I enter the serial numbers?

When I try to do transaction LI21 to clear the differences in IM I get the message

Maintain serial numbers for total quantity

How do I specify the serial numbers that make up the difference

Cheers Frenchy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below posts,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1460695

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1735827

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanth

I am still checking this out and it is a very useful answer.

However I have to tell you that I have a major issue with people asking for rewards

I will of course do this as a matter of course if the answer is eithere correct or Helpful but points is not what this Forum should be about

I use this Forum to help people if I can and to get help when needed, If people award me points for that then that is great and if they dont then that is OK as well.

All this does for me personally is make me noit want to award ponts.

After all it is not as though you can do anything with them except to be able to see your name on a list of contributors

Sorry if I have offended you I dont mean to it is just a bug bear with me that I dont like

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Thanks for you suggestion. To remind you, I am not earning with these points and I am not eager about getting on to the top of contributor list. I have my own job to work and just trying to get some knowledge by answering these questions on the forum, which even might help in future.

Points are not earning money and it is a human tendancy to expect something after working. These points motivates you to solve more questions more diligently. I sometime even try out the whole scenario on a sandbox system for providing solutions with screenshots, wasting lot of time.

Last but not the least, everybody is different and these points motivate me which is unlike you.

Regards

Sumanth