cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic uploading of average results in result recording after blending two or more batches together

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,                I am facing a problem while blending of batches through t code mb1b movement type 311. now once we have blended all the batches into 1 and 1 inspection lot is created due to inspection type 08. Now what i require is that in that inspection lot the average result of the specification of the batches that are blended should be automatically uploaded in the result recording tab of the created inspection lot. i have the formula for the calculation of the weighted average. please tell me how to implement the same. Please help on an urgent basis.   thanks in advance, Regards Rishabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a normal provided functionality of SAP.  You'll have to do this yourself.

You can look at using the copy inspection results functionaliy:

Quality Management-->Quality Inspection-->Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results

As part of that functionality you can lood at the BADI for selecting results data.  It is not designed to to do averaging from multiple lots and I haven't tried it.  But you might be able to make it do what you want from this. Please read the documentation provided in config.

Quality Management-->Environment-->Tools-->Business Add-Ins-->Quality Inspection-->Business Add-In for Selection of Results Data for Copy of Insp. Results

Good luck!

FF

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

DEAR FF,

I am working on it. will let u know soon...

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rishabh,

I just requote what I have undeerstood!

Let's say stock of material XYZ that lie in storage location SL01 is 100 EA and its' bifurcation is

B1 = 60EA and B2 = 40 EA where B1 and B2 are batch numbers.

Now you are moving these 100EA to storage location SL02 with batch B3 using MB1B with 311 movement. Here you want the inspection results of B3 should be average of B1 and B2.

If I have understood correctly, I guess this would not be feasible with standard methodologies. However you can copy the entire inspection results of either B1 or B2 in to B3. For doing so follow the path QCC0 > Quality inspection > Make settings for copy inspection results.

Check if this suffice your requirement.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ANAND,

Former Member
0 Kudos

By std way ....ofcourse not possible.

You have to customize report with the help of Bapi's like  ,

BAPI_BATCH_GET_DETAIL

BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT - Load Inspection Results

BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT - Confirm Inspection Results

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SUJIT,