cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions not getting displayed in service message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to view  items under Actions tab  in the Service Message. Only "Update message from SAP" and "Email to Message creator" options are visible under Actions tab. We are using transaction type SIVA to create the message.

Checked the Action Profile it seems to be fine. I kept Scheduled conditions empty. Can some one let me know how to proceed further as i need other items that are there in Action Profile as Action Definitions to be visible under Actions tab in service message.

Thank you

Leela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to define conditions for each actions to say that when you want to execute.

for example if I click action "Sent Maitl to reporter"

1. When this has to be executed "Immediate" or "Once saving" or "Only on Particular User status"

2. What needs to be done like smart form or plain mail sent to reporter.

you manually had to define this use the tcode sppfcadm -> choose CRM_ORDER ->  Define actions ->  Select action profile for SIVA -> check the action definition -> here you can copy the standard one to z one and add as much of action definitions.

if you want the action to be executed on the partuclar condition then again come to SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER -> Condition Configuration -> Select your action profile -> define condition over there

the below blog has screen shot for the one I explained you follow the same for all the other actions

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Thanks

Jansi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for responding to my query.

Here i have AI_SDK_STANDARD Action profile assigned to SIVA transaction, there are certain Action Definitions in that Action profile, all i wanted is to make them displayed under Actions tab in the Service Desk message. And for some reasons they are not showing up there. Kindly help me with the same.

Regards

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is quite simple, remove checked in the schedule automatic check box and select the display in toolbox checked in action definition,

refer the screenshot below

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I did that. I have unchecked Scheduled automatically and checked Display in toolbox in the Action Definition. Still they are not getting displayed in the service message.

Is there anything else i need to do to get them refleceted in the service message?

Thank you

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

nothing more is required, can you attach screen shot of any of the job definition, seems you are changing different action profile , not with your SIVA assigned action profile. Check in the define transaction types what is the name of the action profile.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I am using  AI_SDK_STANDARD action profile in SIVA transaction and checked Action Definitions in that profile and they seems to be fine.

Thank you

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you activated BC_SET for SIVA transaction?

and can you check the executable in dialog in the action definition and try.

or you can set the schedule condition in sppfcadm and check whether this available

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I got the issue resolved. I changed the Action profile for the SIVA transaction and it is working now.

Thank you for all your help and support.

Regards

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jansi,

Hi,

I have requirement to send a e-mail whenever opportunity is created in sap CRM.

I have created Z action profile for the application CRM_ORDER using the Tcode SPPFCADM.

when i cllick on the button " Condition Configuration (Transportable Conditions) --> Technical Names --> Change to Edit mode --> Create button

i am not able to view any send e-mail related funtions in the list.

How do resolve the issue ?

I have referred the following link

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Thanks,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Go to that Action Definition in that action profile and check Display in the toolbox and save the same.

Thank you

Leela

Answers (0)