cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Date and End Date in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client require start date and end date in the Sales Order.i tried assigning billing plan to document type but i can see the settlement date and billing date.I need start date and end like the one which is in Quotation.

Is it possible

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Start & End Dates are available only in Contracts. (In Quotation we have Valid from & Valid till dates).

It is not possible to have Start & End Dates in Sales Order. Instead you can use Text Field to make note of Start & End dates in Sales Orders.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudarshan,,

First please check with your client ,, what is the exactly there requirement , and why they want start date and end date in the order. SAP recommend that don`t go for enhancements unless it is mandate requirement and not able to fetch with standard sap. if you want to go for enhancement for this requirement than create two new field with the name of start date and end date in additional data tab of header data.

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only achieve this functionality with the custom development. In my project we had a bit similar requirement and we went for custom development. We got two fields created in the Additional Data tab of sales order. You can also have the two zee fields in additional data tab if this is unavoidable requirement.

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

start date and end date will come in to picture mainly for sales contracts. to get his you have to configure contract profile etc.

Thanks

VSA