cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to install minisap to windows 7 32 bits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm now stat to use minisap, but I can install it to my system (win 7 32 bits)

I have this checker result during installation

What can I do to resolv these mistakes

Thank's for your answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming you are installing a 32bit version of the Developer / Trial Edition

Which release of Windows do you have ? Windows 7 professional comes with a VirtualPC like tool, that you can use to emulate Windows XP.

A more time consuming solution is that there are other VM tools (like VirtualBOX and VMplayer) that can be used to run XP 32bit as a Virtual machine - the tools are free, but you will need to install XP as a VM (remember you will need an XP Licence).  You will get better response from your XP system (and therefore your SAP system) if you setup your hardware as a dual boot Windows 7 and XP system.

One alternative, that is not suppoorted by SAP but works a treat, is installing a 64bit version on a cloud environment - see Install SAP on Amazon Web Services #1 – the Environment and Install SAP on Amazon Web Services #2 – the Installation

Also, make sure your VM runs XP Professional

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for U answer.

but Yesterday i reinstall some time, and all is ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you fix it Tagnit... Please do let me know I don't want to use Vm ware...

former_member588899
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Alban,

Message says that OS version is not supported use above mentioned OS instead,  use english International instread localised version Swap size is also not suffiicient.  

Increase the swap space and try again.

Thanks

Regards,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand this message, my real preoccupation is that, how can I do to have minisap for Win 7