cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form is not working in Production for VF31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's.

I Developed a new zsmartform and attached to VF31 for custum output type ZIBO . it is working fine in development but is not working in Production .

I checked with the configaration part it is ok and I generated function module in production also . But still it is not working in PRD ..

Will any body please give the solution.

Thanks,

Santhosh.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue has been solved.

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark as answered.

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the "Prcessing routines" detail screen filled out appropriately in t-code NACE?  Specifically, the Program name and form name?

Also, to check the function module in production, go to SMARTFORMS t-code, and select Function Module Name from the Environment menu.  See if that gives you any clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Santhosh

can you  check patch level of your systems .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Can you put a breakpoint and execute driver program?..

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for you reply . To debugg the smartform in production when i am selecting the functional it is saying that there is no function module exist .

you have any idea pls give suggestion.

Thanks,

Santhosh.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Are you getting SF FM name via SSF_Function_Module_NAME ? and call fn FM..

Thx..Sridhar

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SmartForm function modules are system dependent. I assume you are not using Smartform function module directly in print program; you are supposed to use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME function module first to get SmartForm function module, then use it.

If you already use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, then I recommend you to go to SMARTFORMS transactions and activate your SmartForm in PRD system, then try again!