cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Integration with PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created one Statistical project with activites 0001 and 0002,also i have created one order in IW31, Here i have attached project activity say 0001.And i have scheduled those two activites in CJ20N only. Same dates Which are present in CJ20N  are also implicated in IW31 and working fine. But my problem is whem im reschedule those activites in cj20n its not implicated in IW31.Can anybody helpout this issue...?

Thanks in Advance,

By

Suma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suma

Please try to schedule with tcode CN24N and select method #3 i.e. network with maintenance order. It will schedule the maintenance orders according to the activities. For scheduling WBS you will have to schedule in cj20n.

Regards

Atif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atif ,

Many thanks for your Quick reply....

there was some error by using CN24N(say

No order corresponds to selection criteria

)but i was trying with CN24 and i have sheduled it .In that Case scheduled Start Date is 25.04.2012 and scheduled End Date is 26.06.2012 in Cj20N.When i check  in IW31 it is  showing different dates say scheduled Start Date 25.04.2012 and Scheduled End date is 25.04.2012..?.Can you please helpout...

By

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suma

Have u entered any duration in order using IW32? If you want to schedule order with activity then enter the duration in operations of order, Then go to the planning board click on maintenance order icon and then select the lower part showing orders with activities. Right click and use option copy duration from maintenance order then schedule it. It will work.

For the error of CN24N please check the following link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1332547

Regards

Atif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Atif,

Many thanks for your inputs..

My problem almost resolve..But need to know some clarifications ie,I have given duration say 30 hr in order using IW32 .After that i went to Planning Board and copied maintance order dates to activity then i have gone to CN24 and scheduled n/w and maintance order and working fine,Now the problem is,i have checked the duration for activty in CJ20N 78 H is present means the duration of maintance order and Activty duration is different ..Please Clarify..?????

By

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suma

The scheduling between pm order and PS is a bit tricky. You need to understand the scheduling scenarios to handle the issues. SAP suppose to provide bottom up scheduling from order to the project but it is not available yet. The schduling parameters of network and orders should be the same like if you are using forward scheduling etc. When u copy the duration from order it normally calculates the basic dates duration on header of order. The operations links also plays an important role so try to create a simple scenario with only one order with one operation and schedule that order first then copy duration in planning board.

Hope this clarify.

BR'

Atif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs atif..

Im closing the thread.....

Answers (0)