Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QP02

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i made a quality plan on dated 07 .04.2012 ,now i changed the date 01.04.2012 in table MAPL ,but in qp02 system is showing created date 07.04.2012

when i check in table it is 01.04.2012

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure what date in QP02/03 you expect to see changed?

The MAPL is the materials assignment table that maps the materials to specific inspection plans.  The key date in the MAPL table is not displayed anywhere that I can see in QP02/03.  I would expect to see it on the materials assignment screen if anywhere, but no date fields are shown in that screen.  Since you can assign multiple materials to a plan, MAPL maintains a date of when the material was added to the plan.

The valid from date shown in QP02/03 in the plan header comes from table PLKO, the plan header table.  So any changes in MAPL will not effect that.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point here is .... when you change MAPL table,PLKO table will also update ,reason is fields  DATUV & ANDAT are same in both tables.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Sujit,

can we have table where we find materail -Selected set combination ???

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selected set are not assigned to material as such...it either asigned to MIC or Inspection char in Inspection plan. or used for Usage decision code.

What exactly you are looking for ??

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

In QP01 we made plan for finished product with qualitative mic this mic has selected set ,

i want to see the report material -selected set

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Query by Joining Tables ,MAPL ,PLMK

In PLMK you will get fields like Selected set, Catalog type, CodeGrp/SelSet.

in MAPL  you will get material & Inspection plan assignment.

Also explore ,QPAM &  QMPC for selected sets

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They aren't the same fields.  If he updates the MAPL table the PLKO does not get updated.  They are are in different tables!!!  Even in the system, they are not in sync. 

Below is table PLKO showing a plan with fields DATUV (Valid from)  and ANDAT (Created).

The dates are in sync when you create the pland and add the first material.  But if you assign a second material to the plan at a later date, then the record in MAPL for the second material reflects the newer dates.  The field PLKO-DATUV (Valid from) is not updated.

So I don't undertand how you say they are the same? 

I'm also not sure how the final answer on this post reflects the original post?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its simple Question asked was not for comparison when "second material" added  ........ Otherwise your analysis holds fine  .

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct. But the question was why didn't the date field change when he updated MAPL. field?  (which we both agree you don't want to do).  And the reason is that these are two different table and therefore different fields.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are my final Input on this:

1.Directly changes in table to not affect QP02/QP03 but they are valid.Means changes done in task list valide from date will affect new creation lot.

2.Created on date never changes in QP02/QP03 even if change in table.Fist date of task list creation remains same & never changes.

3. Valid from date changes only if change is with reference to change number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting that you have changed the date in MAPL ,which i never advisable.

I am not sure why & how you did it but , Visit the Inspection plan header and try to change something like "put a dot " in the short text " etc and check both the entries!

Note that QP02 qill always show the "Valid for date" & "created on date " same unless you do some changes ,Also note you can not change  "Valid for date" of a Inspection plan.