cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO XI 4.0 Mobile Intelligence Set up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are in the way of SAP - BI Mobile Analytics process to analyze and test about how to get the BI Dashboards in for Mobile Intelligence, as a forefront.

BO XI 4.0 is already installed in our landscape,please let me know whether BO XI 4.0 has inbuild functionality for Mobile intelligence or we need to install / activate it.Please guide me with steps need to do.

I am new to SAP Business Objects Mobile so any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Abhishek Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

do you want to run dashboards in your mobile devices like ipad ?

can you elaborate on your requirments

regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Atul,

Yes, we want to run applications like dashboards in our mobile devices, please let me know what settings i have to maintained in BO server as well as mobile device.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Do you have mobile services configured up and running. Also, mention which device will you be using to view the dashboards. Xcelsius dashboards cannot be used on devices like ipad, as it does not support flash.

if you do not have BI 4.0 mobile servers configured, then you can download the installation guide from help.sap.com/

configure the servers accordingly with BES or without BES deployment if using blackberry.

if using ipad, then configure the mobileBIService.war file as mentioned in the deployment guide for mobile.

Regards,

atul