cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Number of line iten reached in FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i ahve a question that wether the settings in OBYC is depends on sales organization / Plant? i mean, we have two sales orhganizations under one company code and orders in sales organization 1000 we are able to bill without any problem even for more number of materials. but for sales organization 7000 we are getting the subject error while doing PGI, i found that we should maintain / do the summerization of the documents in OBYC t-code. there i found for billing type VBRP and VBRK the settings sre maintained. what should i do? is there any other setting need to maintain?

Thanks & Regards

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have a question that wether the settings in OBYC is depends on sales organization / Plant?

To me, NO, it does not depend on sales organization. I assume your issue is based on the pricing procedure used by these sales organization. It looks you have two different pricing procedure for these two sales organizations. If pricing procedure are different, then check the number of pricing condition types and associated account keys. This will influence number of line items posted in the accounting. So you may need to summarize the line items. Take a look at OSS 1675235  - Error message F5727 "Maximum number of items in FI reached" when release SD billing document to accounting, Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents and/or 1483198  - Error F5 727 "Maximum number of items in FI reached" when releasing invoice to accounting

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, from my point of view it is nothing to do with OBYC settings

please provide the message/screenshot

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

please help.

Thanks

Ashwini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we are getting the subject error while doing PGI,

How many line items are there in one delivery ?

there i found for billing type VBRP and VBRK the settings sre maintained.

Not clear on this.  Can you paste the screen shot here ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry its a typo mistake the t-code is OBCY. There are 1172 items are there in delivery.

and settings are maintained under work area VBRK and VBAK.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check out the BKPFI and BKPFF work areas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i checked in production and quality server both the work area BKPFI and BKPFF and VBAK all are empty. and in VBRK below feilds are maintained.

Table name     Feild Name

BSEG ------------MATNR

BSEG------------- MENGE

BSEG -------------PAOBJNR

BSEG-------------- POSN2

BSEG--------------- VBEL2

BSEG ---------------WERKS

Thanks & Regards

Ashwini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to try with MKPF which is related to Inventory Posting.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should i maintain the same table and feilds for MKPF as it is there for VBRK?

Thanks

ashwini