cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Digital Signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

My team are implementing SRM-SUS and there is a need from the client for digital signature in SUS.

Does anyone have any experience of implementing digital signature in SUS?

I've been looking all over but I hardly find any information regarding this scenario.

For information, we are using SRM 701 with ECC 605 as the backend.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Varian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SUS DS can be implemented for RFx(/response) & PO.

For basic reference you find bellow link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/f6/a11a79e743436c9326f55984bd52ef/frameset.htm

One can activate DS from path:

SRM Server  Cross-Application Basic Settings  Digital Signature  Activate Digital Signatures

As well you should refer document next to the 'Activate Digital Signature' node. It will give you ample idea about DS.

There are some basis activities that to be done for DS.

Then you have to activate specific document type for DS. i.e RFx or PO. Now when you publish RFx SUS contact person should prompt DS & one has to accept/reject it. As well buyer will be prompted with DS for RFx response & one has to accept/reject it.

I hope it resolves your issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for the explanation.

As far as I know, after applying DS, the recipient will have to verify the validity of the DS. Does the SUS automatically generate the verifying mechanism to do this once I activate DS in SRM (a verify button will appear for the contact person to click on)? Or should I do some extra configuration in the SUS?

Thanks

Answers (0)