cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Error V1 392 Material &1 does not exist in storage location &2 &3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Understand that this is the standard  SD error message and we cannot change it to Warning right? May I know can this error be bypassed via t-code OVAH whereby to create a same V1 392 message and set as W-Warning? If not, any idea can be suggested?

As I know in standard VA01, there is no standard configuration setting to default the storage location. My scenario here is using user-exit to default the storage location. Is it because of this user-exit, the system tends to check the stock in such storage location (table MCHB) so that the system prompt the error message V1 392?

Thanks, Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be resolve via t-code MM01 to extend the material under plant/storage location view.

Many thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poi,

You are correctly to understand the problem yourself.

However the error could have come as the material is not extended for Plant, Storage location combination. You can check that also. 

Also ,MCHB needs to be checked only if you use batches and you assign a batch number in SO itself for the item. The message could have come as you have not given a batch number. Provide a batch number and then verify. This message may not come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. I can resolve it via t-code MM01 and extend the material to that plant and storage location under plant/storage location view.

Many thanks.