cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with logical components - Job Request in Workcenter

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having a mildly frustrating issue with with the Job Request function in Job Documentation Workcenter, SM7.1.  I have a user who has access to the workcenter, can create Job Documents and Job Requests, but when she tries to schedule a job, she is unable to see any Logical Components in the System tab of a Job Request (edit, add logical component yields empty list).  I've gone through her authorizations and she "seems" to have authorizations necesary for everything BUT viewing logical components - I have no problems seeing all the LCs, but I have elevated rights.

What role or auth object would limit her from seeing any logical components in that screen?  Seems that if she has access to get to that function, can edit the screen that she should have enough access to see the LCs. 

She has (along with many others) the following roles:

SAP_ISSUE_MANAGEMENT_EXE

SAP_JOBMAN_EXE_COMP

SAP_SMWORK_BASIC_JSCHED

SAP_SMWORK_JOB_MAN

SAP_SOL_PROJ_ADMIN_DIS

Oh, and she has SM_JOBDEF auth object, with L1, L2 (view, add, delete logical components)..

Any hints appreciated!

Thanks.

Bernie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

these are the list of auth objects has special control on job management

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/Job+Management

out of this try S_SMSYSYST and S_RFC_ADM,SM_JOB

please checK

Thanks

Jansi

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Turns out there was a SMSY_DIS role that was omitted - no landscape visibility, ergo, no Logical Components visible.  Added the role, no more issues.

Thanks.

Bernie

Answers (0)