cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM PROCESS RUN NO GENERATED PLANNED ORDER

former_member690853
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hellogoodday, I'm running a schedule CTMwith  PDS of PP/ DS . I need to generate planned ordersa production center. I create a profile of CTM with a selection of master data and Orders selective.Run my profile and log tells me that it ran successfully but does  not generate planned orders.

Verify the consistency of master data and all I get green, that could be what is happening so it does not generate planned orders.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member690853
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

It is an entirely new, and really is the first time I use CTM. But the strange thing is that I do not send any error and all the checks are correct. The point is that is not generating the planned orders to cover the needs in the plant.

And if you read all the master data defined in the profile. That's why I can not think what else to validate.

thank you very much

Abdiel

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdiel,

Assuming all the configuration is good, you might have sufficient stock to meet your demand. Probably, that would be the reason for no show up of planned orders with CTM run.

Could you increase your demand and try to re-execute the CTM run again? Even if there is no planned order, then you need to verify the CTM configuration, PDS, demand, stock, etc.,

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member690853
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thank you for your prompt response, but effectively and validate both suggestions, while the stock
is not sufficient and greatly increases
the demand.

I'm assuming that the configuration
is correct, verify that the log of the results I can see that if you read the locations, products, resources and sources of supply of its own.

Greetings and thanks.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdiel,

Good to know you have sufficient demand in the system. Now, before analyzing the configuration, another check to make sure we are moving forward in right direction.

How long have you been using the current configuration? Have you observed this kind of issue earlier?

Thanks,
Rajesh