cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory calendar error on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have existing sap erp system and it works well now. we created new additional plant and new material for this new plant. I also created a new customer and tried making a sales order and I got this error:

"Date xx/xx/2012 lies after the end of factory calendar"

cannot find the source of the issue. I checked the customer master, material master. please help me to figure out. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has been answered in the forum before, so please search the forum or web to find the reason before posting in the forum.

Check the calendar assigned to the plant you have created in t.code OX10. Then use t.code SCAL, select the factory calendar and click on the the change/details. Extend the To period to future year for example 2020. Then save. Note that you have do this in development system and then need to move to test and production system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

shiva, actually I tried checking that OX10 before, after reading it somewhere here.

my company is using calendar 01 (Germany) and when I checked SCAL, calendar is up to 2020. my company is not in germany but this company is using 01 calendar.

still the problem exists.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check the calendar assigned to the customer master and then for the shipping point. Extend those calendars in SCAL.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

checking the calendar of the shipping point solved the issue (ovxd).

thank you shiva.

Answers (0)