cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability Study - Frequency to create inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We've created a strategic maintenance with 30 packages. The unit is day. I mean, package 1 = 1 day; package 2 = 2 day; package 3 = 3 day; package 4 = 4 day and consecutively... So we've used the CWBQM to assign the inspection plan to packages... For first operation were assigned package 1, package 2, package 5 and package 10. For second operation were assigned the packages 3, package 5, package 8, package 9. We've created the stability study using tcode QST01.

One inspection lot should be created for package 1 (first operation);

Another inspection lot should be created for package 2 (first operation);

Another inspection lot should be created for package 5 (both operation);

Another inspection lot should be created for package 8 (second operation);

Another inspetion lot should be created for package 9 (second operation);

Antoher inspection lot should be created for package 10 (first operation);

However, the system is creating inspection lots every day for both operation... I was wonder if you could inform me there is any tip or comment to solve this issue? or the standard system works this way?

I'd be glad to hear you.

Best Regards,

Valdevair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

1) You have to maintained packages on both opeartion 0010 & 0020. It will create inspction plan for both operation.

2) Otherwise you have to create two inspection plan for both operation.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, Thank you for your repply... I could follow your suggestion using CWBQM but the system is creating inspection lot every day...Could you tell me if there is another tip?

BR

Valdevair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best solution is to create two distinct items (Maintenance Item) in maintenance plan & assign different task list with different packges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello... thank you for your repply... I was thinking and doing some tests about it... The frequencies for each operation is assigned directly in the inspection plan in CWBQM. So when In the stability study the inspection plan used in CWBQM was selected when the maintenance plan. I think the system considers the frequencies were selected in the CWBQM. Sorry but I didn't get repeat your suggestion... I wondering if you could send more details about your suggestion...

BR

Valdevair