cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want sent datamaterial=r-f101 and plant=1000 to APO from ECCWhen i used CFM2the system tell me

System:Outbound queue blocked

“    APOCLNT100    User:  B00236 16.02.16.02.2012 18:10:37

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND

Text:      Location does not exist for external location 1000 , type 1001, and BSG WI“

Please let me know if anyone knows how to resolve these problems.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Experts have already given you answer to your issue.

It's quite simple. You just need to send data in relevant sequence.

You want to send material at a plant to APO. If the plant doesn't exist in APO, then obviously you can't create the material at the plant. This is your case where the plant doesn't seem to exist in APO, and so you are not able to CIF the material to APO.

So, first create an integration model (IM) to CIF the plant to APO, and then you could CIF the material at the plant to APO. This sequencing is important.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan Pathak

I created an integration model for the plant,the system tell me "

System:    APOCLNT800    User:  KIMI 2012.0

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_LOC_INBOUND

Text:        Version 000 not found"

"

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check /n/sapapo/cq - are there any blocked queues or error queues. If so delete them as mentioned by others in this post and try running the IM activation for plant again.

Actually all the steps required to run the integration model activation successfully , have been mentioned by various experts in  your thread . So please follow them and iam sure your issue will be solved

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna

I checked the SCM QUEUE Manager is not message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan

Did you create Model 000 and Planning Version 000 in transaction /SAPAPO/MVM first before doing any CIF ? In a new system, these do not exist and must be manually created once.

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

When I created planning version 000,the system tell me "An application error has occurred in the LiveCache"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan

Use transaction /SAPAPO/OM17 for Planning Version 000 to find and correct any internal inconsistencies between Livecache and Database. If this does not find any errors then its probably something your BASIS team needs to look at.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rishi

I used transaction /SAPAPO/OM17 to Consistency check livecache- APO DB,the system tell me"

Connection to liveCache failed

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM000"

But I used transaction lc10,livacache state is active.

I want to how to solve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan

This is a BASIS issue.

Rishi Menon

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Agree with Rishi. This is definitely a livecache issue. There seems to be some connectvity issue between your database and livecache.

Ask your Basis team to investigate.

Did your Basis team recently re-start  the SCM system (including livecache) by any chance?

If yes, then there is a procedure in which SCM system should should be turned on. Hope that was followed. If not, they should follow the correct procedure now to avoid any further issues.

If you have any other existing data in the system, then you could also do another small cross-check. Go to /sapapo/rrp3, give a location and product, and see if you are able to display the data in the transaction. If this RRP3 transaction doesn't work, that would further confirm that you have an issue in the system.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

I would suggest that you create a separate IM for your materials and plant.

For your concerns, run the /sapapo/cq or /sapapo/ccr for a post processing steps. Check whether your location is properly configure on your system before cifing it on APO.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

First try to send your plant and then your SKU (material).

Steps:

1) Delete the queue - transaction CFQ1

2) Change your IM - delete your SKU from the model (don't forget to save) - transaction CFM1

3) Activate again your IM - transcation CFM2

Then you can proceed with your material (create a new integration model).

Let me know the result,

Thanks, Marius

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the points mentioned above i would also check if the location already exists in APO with a different location type. If that is the case , the location has to be deleted in APO and CIF'ed back from R/3 to APO . After this is done the material can be CIF'ed to APO

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius Talos

I follow your steps to operate,creating a new IM for a plant,then sent the IM,

the system  tell me"

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Aparna Ranganathan

I checked the location is not exist in APO,SO I deleted the old IM,created a new IM .I want sent the location to APO.the system tell me "

Thanks